PROFESSIONAL AREA OF INSTRUCTORS AND COLLABORATORS
Learn a Solid Structure
Close and personalized accompaniment to improve people's lives.
Be a transmitter and facilitator
Being a pillar and helping others will bring you purpose and great personal development.
Various Levels of Growth
The ability to move up to other levels of experience and service tools.
Clear and simple tools to implement every day, moment by moment.
WHO IS THE INSTRUCTORS AND COLLABORATORS PROGRAM FOR?
For people who tirelessly search for something that helps them completely transform their reality. Where they feel they come into the world to help in an important way.
They clearly know that service potential begins with their own transformation,
then one will be ready to be able to accompany others to discover for them
themselves the potential they have.
"I want to help you realize your dreams. Everything we will do is meant to
that you carry out a personal project for the Social Service. "
You will make a solid and clear structure for the benefit of other people.
You will also learn the structure of chow give personal accompaniment, couples and groups.
It will give you the foundations for public speaking and much more.
WHAT OPTIONS DO I HAVE TO START IN THE PROFESSIONAL?
You are required to fill out your registration. Then it will also be necessary for you to send a request by email explaining your ideas, your project dedicated to the service of others or to help some aspect of society or the world. Explain well why and why do you want to participate in the Professional Area. After reviewing the information well, we will respond to send you the plans, prices and ways of working. We do this because this service is exclusive, there are few places and we analyze the requests very well. By the way, the project does not have to be complete, but the seed, the dream, the intention, a projection or a short introduction do.
You have the following options available:
- Private meetings with Professionals
- How to structure groups
- Lead meetings
- Meeting guidelines
- Community access
- Special prices for gains in our material
- Special area of the Collaborators and Instructors school
- Preferential prices on other products
- Social project
- Forum - Private Group
- Special school area for collaborators and instructors.
- 12 Private sessions
- Certification to obtain tools for your project or business. We will base ourselves on the "Basic Accompaniment"
- Training to learn the structure of the 1st module Sadhana for the Soul
- Structure so that, in your business, you give individual and personalized sessions to individuals, couples and groups
- Personalized follow-up on how to support future and present members
- Access to special material
- Mentoring to members, collaborators and groups
- Guide to structuring talks for public speaking, as well as making video conferences and how to create content for social networks.
- 12 Private Sessions
- Semi-Professional Certification and Training. Basic promotion and business structure for your projects.
- Training to learn how to continue creating more material for your projects with the 2nd module Sadhana for the Soul
- Access to special material
- Tasks and projects aimed at community service
- Special school area for collaborators and instructors
- Create teams and structure a business. Its bases, projections and elements for its operation
- Special tasks, Personal Project
- Accompaniment as a Mentor to other participants.
- * Ground Instructor Requirement *
- 12 Private Sessions
- Professional category nearby training.
- Expand ideas and groups for the common good. Growth will be learned with the 3rd module Sadhana for the Soul and its structure to see opportunities
- How to help and improve the lives of individuals and groups, either online or in person
- Mentoring and accompaniment to other instructors
- How to create a structure for online businesses so that you can work from anywhere
- Ability to help others create personal projects
- Possibility of training professionals
- Work and exclusive material.
- * Luna Instructor Requirement *
THE ROAR OF AWAKENING
The School for Awakening, Satsangs and Sâdhana Methodology
Services and projects to help awakening
of human potential
Sign up for the newsletter and receive our news
in Spanish, blog / vlog entries, promotions, calendar activities and more in your email
* TRANSLATION: Our content is created primarily in Spanish. If you want to see the content in English, use the automatic translator that you will find with the flags in many places on our page. If you want to see the services we have for English-speaking people, go to Menu> Catalog> Extras> Services in English. If you need more clarity about something contact us and we will help you. We are working to expand our team so that we can create more content for you. Thank you.
The platform, the newsletter, the School, the content of the Blog / Vlog, the material and the technical part
They are managed by the Roar and by the Roar sub-platform: ConcienciaM.
E-mails: When contacting us, we always reply as soon as possible. Please check your inbox or junk mail folder (spam) when sending an email.
Company with Registration No. NIF: 42400017T / [email protected]
Site protected with reCAPTCHA and Google
In compliance with the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002 on Company Services
Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), we request your consent to subscribe and send our newsletter. Purposes and legitimation of the treatment: sending communications of products or services through the Newsletter to which you have subscribed (with the consent of the interested party, art. 6.1.a GDPR). To learn more, go to the following page:
Authorization Privacy Notice
The Roar of Awakening is the front of the Organization but the ConcienciaM platform is used for some internal things and mainly for the content and internal management of the School.
There is also content in a Blog within it. ConcienciaM is also there to manage the design, the functionality, technical aspects and internal data management,
as well as sending emails and monitoring the professional and administrative part of the digital material and members of the School. This part is a sub-department within the Directorate of the El Rugir Company.